In this competitive world where everybody is racing towards promotion and high position in the organization, Cisco certification allows professionals to demonstrate their skills and understanding of security, design, routing, switching and storage networking. So, if you want to establish a career in networking and get better-paid jobs than other professionals, you must consider taking up Cisco training. After completing the training from an online or offline education platform, you should sit and quality the certification test.
What Are the Different Levels of Cisco Certifications?
Professionals willing to up skill their careers can begin with entry-level Cisco courses and move to the expert level. The Cisco certifications help professionals gain networking knowledge from the basics.
- Cisco Entry-level Certifications: This certification is mainly for professionals to gather beginner-level knowledge on maintaining, troubleshooting, and replacing networking equipment.
- Cisco Associate-level Certifications: This is the next level of certification for professionals who want to learn about network and design. If you wish to enroll for the Cisco associate-level certification test, you can take up Cisco online courses from a good educational platform and start effective preparation for the test.
- Cisco Professional-level Certifications: For this certification, professionals must sit for two examinations: Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP). The curriculum of this certification test includes basic concepts of Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Cisco Expert-level Certifications: To get this certification, you need to pass two tests: Cisco Certified Design Expert and Cisco Certified Inter network Expert. Practical and written tests are involved in these examinations.
- Cisco Architect-level Certifications: This certification is the most difficult and highest level of Cisco certification. Professionals who complete this certification demonstrate a high-level understanding of IT infrastructure based on the business requirements.
Why Should You Get the Cisco Certifications?
Large companies consistently search for employees with Cisco certifications as they have the necessary skills and knowledge required for enhancing systems in the IT sector.
The following are the other reasons why you should get a Cisco certification and the value it plays in the market.
- The Cisco certifications demonstrate that you can tackle real-world situations and network-related issues.
- If you want to advance in your career, get a better hike or get promotions, new Cisco certifications can help you get one. It is not easy to crack the Cisco test and get the certificate. So, if you show that you have one, you might be considered for promotion. Although the certification is not mandatory to get the promotion, having one will speed up the process.
- Unlike other employees with the same job role, you can get better paid with the Cisco certificate. If you want to attain one, many Cisco certification courses are available. You can register on one of the best educational websites, such as Koenig Solutions and opt for a Cisco online courses of your choice to effectively prepare for the examination.
- If you are certified, the industry leaders will provide an official stamp that will prove that you have the entry, intermediate and expert level knowledge of networking.
- Being Cisco certified will demonstrate that you can handle big networking tasks better than the other employees, and you’ll be able to stand out in the competition.
- You’ll be able to improve your employment opportunities nationally and internationally.
- You can aid in the betterment of your organization and gain a respectable position in the workplace.
- You’ll have an extra skill to show in the resume. With the Cisco certification, you can impress the recruiters and the manager.
Which Professionals Should Sit for the Cisco Certification Test?
The following professionals must appear for the Cisco certification test to advance in their careers.
- System Administrators
- Networking Professionals
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Security Engineers
- Network Architects
- Data Centre Architects
- IT Managers
- Help Desk Technicians
- Security Consultants
- Aspiring IT Networking Experts
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
So, if you want to advance in your career in network operations or network design, you must plan to achieve the Cisco certifications. These certifications are in high demand in IT companies. Therefore, if you have these certifications, your chances of getting hired will increase in reputable organizations. Besides, you will get a good job at the entry level and be able to progress in your career quickly.